Looking over my blog, I realized I didn't really have a dedicated post of my favourite stores to shop at in the
St. John’s area. I've linked some of the
stores to previous posts if relevant.
1. Costco – People are probably tired of me going on about Costco, but they do carry some great gluten free products – and they are always so affordable! My Costco shopping list is here.
2. Real Food Market – I love this online store, they have many gluten free offerings as well as organic products. I did a post about my experience here.
3. Sobeys – Howley Estates – this store has a great selection of gluten free products. The freezer has a section (noted by the blue GF ribbon) and an entire aisle of just gluten free as well. This is my favorite Sobeys – however,
and Torbay Road
also have gluten free selections.
4. Dominion –
Drive – the Stavanger
drive Dominion has the largest gluten free selection; however, the Dominion on
Blackmarsh has some products that are different (Enjoy life Sugar cookies). The
Stadium Dominion while having more organic produce, has less variety of gluten
free specific items.
5. The Natural Health Shop – located on
drive between Old Navy and McDonald's - this store carries gluten free products
including Namaste products, Eden
products and other gluten free snacks.
6. Nourish Bakery – Nourish is great for a treat – I like many of their products and have done several reviews. It’s a bit out of the way for me, but you can order their products from Real Food Market as well.
Where is your favourite place to shop for gluten free food in SJ?